This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies with all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy
Whilst using our website, you may be required to provide personal information (name, address, email, etc.). We will use this information to administer our website. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, as adopted into law of the United Kingdom in the Data Protection Act 2018. Further, by providing telephone and email details, you consent to Chris Eaves Photography contacting you using that method. You have the right at any time to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Should you wish to receive a copy of this, or would like to be removed from our database, please contact us on our “Contact Us” page.
Information collection and us
How do we collect information?
Chris Eaves Photography collects information in two possible ways:
- When you directly give it to us (“Directly Provided Data”) When you communicate with us via the “Contact Us” page, you may choose to voluntarily give us certain information – for example, by filling in text boxes or completing forms. All this information requires a direct action by you at that time in order for us to receive it.
- When you give us permission to obtain from other accounts (“User Authorised Data”) Depending on your settings or the privacy policies for other online services, you may give us permission to obtain information from your account with those other services. For example, this can be via social media or by choosing to send us your location data when accessing our website from your smartphone.
How long do we keep your data for?
Chris Eaves Photography will not retain your personal information longer than necessary. We will hold onto the information you provide either while your account is in existence, or as needed to be able to provide the Services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with us) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
If legally required or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms and Conditions, we may also retain some of your information for a limited period of time as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the Services to you.
Contact forms Chris Eaves Photography will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information, gathered as a result of filling out the site “Contact Us” form, to anyone.
Choosing how we use your data
- We understand that you trust us with your personal information and we are committed to ensuring you can manage the privacy and security of your personal information yourself. With respect to the information relating to you that ends up in our possession, and recognising that it is your choice to provide us with your personally identifiable information, we commit to giving you the ability to do all of the following:
- You can verify the details you have submitted to Chris Eaves Photography by contacting us via the “Contact Us” page. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information, including your e-mail address and possibly your address.
- You can also contact us by the same method to change, correct, or delete your personal information controlled by Chris Eaves Photography regarding your profile at any time. Please note though that, if you have shared any information with others through social media channels, that information may remain visible, even if your account is deleted.
- You can always feel free to update us on your details at any point by contacting us via the “Contact Us” page.
- You can request a readable copy of the personal data we hold on you at any time by contacting us via the “Contact Us” page.
Please note, we are constantly reviewing how we process and protect data. Therefore, changes to our policy may occur at any time. We will endeavour to publicise any changes.